Sunday, March 17, 2013

SUNLIT VELVET





Enjoying the last days of layering here in Texas. Soon enough I will not be able to wear all that I'd like. And yes it's sad there was hardly any winter at all... (I think I've complained too much about that one already.)

So all the pants shopping I skipped on for the past couple of years has finally caught up with me. I bought these velvet pants and I fell in love with them. I'll wear them until it's just way to hot outside to stand them. I don't care.

Lately I've been layering way too much jewelry on me; definitely more is more these days.




I'm not sure why my lips came out so dark in the pics against the window. I'll need to research that.


This is the true color of the pants.




wearing jcrew pants and shirt; aeropostale jacket; nine west shoes.