Thursday, July 12, 2012

DARK TO LIGHT



I've been thinking - no surprise there, and I am in awe of just how different life would be if we made different decisions about basically everything we do.

Ex. I went to a particular college, who led me to nourish my friendship with awesome people, who introduced me to some clubs, one of which would eventually take me on a trip to Manhattan (a pretty big moment of my life). But I could've gone to any school in the area (plenty schools in Dallas), or I might have not been friends with those girls, or I might have turned the club down.

So every tiny decision changes your life forever; well almost every tiny decision. And I guess I'm thinking about it because I want to connect all the dots... but I guess I'll have to wait.

Oh! and I'm pretty proud of these waves I managed to sport all day. (My hair is pretty unpredictable when I don't style it, so this was a victory.)