Friday, March 30, 2012

Hard 8: Stephenville's Treasure



So I try to avoid eating meat, but sometimes it's just too hard to resist. At home I don't even bother to buy it (Salmon is the only thing that might be found in my freezer); however, when you're out and about sometimes it's hard to find vegetarian/vegan friendly places. (I'm not a Vegan or Vegetarian, but I try to stick to a healthy diet most of the time.)

So was the case at Stephenville, TX where we found Hard 8, an awesome BBQ place. I felt guilty as we ordered the pork ribs and the brisket and the mac and cheese (the best mac and cheese I've had in my entire life!), and whatever else I stuffed my face with. But once the delicious spicy BBQ sauce touched my tongue, I was in heaven.

If you're ever close, don't hesistate to visit. It was awesome!


We ordered by the pound, and it was just too good to only order one thing...






Taxidermy!