Thursday, January 5, 2012

"ONE DAY"




I have to admit that I'm over the sappy romantic movies that seem to be a hit with the majority of the population - aka "Letters to Juliet" what kind of crap was that?! (I did watch it but against my will)

So naturally, I love movies that depict a closer reality to mankind's troubles or joys (of course there's always joy along the way). And when a friend of mine suggested I watch "One Day," I immediately jumped on it. And yes it was sad (and close to my own perception of time and life), but so much true to life. It makes me feel like I could connect with someone out there.

Just today I heard for the first time, "This Time" by The Feeling, and I immediately thought of "One Day." Almost as if a nice sum of how some people might wreck things, but you can always try again, especially when it comes to love.

SO here's the "This Time" Lyrics -- I couldn't find a video on youtube :(


I wonder what's in your head
Who's in your heart
And who's in your bed
I'm trying, I'm trying to see
What I see in you
What you see in me
But it makes no sense to me,but

I'm gonna do it properly this time
Gonna get it right
Gonna get it right
And if my love escapes me this time
I'll be alright
I'll be alright
Cos I did it right

I'm sorry but what can I say?
I'm paying a price for playing those games
Baby, you turned it on me
And now I can see things I never could see
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
I just want to make my peace

I'm gonna do it properly this time
Gonna get it right
Gonna get it right
And if my love escapes me this time
Gonna be alright

I'll be alright
I'm gonna try
Oh yeh
Ahh

I'm gonna do it properly this time
Gonna get it right
Gonna get it right
And if my love escapes me this time
I'll be alright
I'll be alright
I'll be alright
Cos I did it right