Monday, December 5, 2011


During the weekend, when due to some freaky wave of the cold and lung collapse I was chained to the bed and the sofa, I was able to finish this project due tonight. I definitely am glad someone forced me to experiment with this 'stained glass' method.

I started out with the drawing (I wanted little men in tuxedos to wear bowties, so I eliminated the heads all together and used the bowties as heads), then I cut it out, and finally went through tons of magazines to find textures to fill in the 'glass' parts.

I really liked how they came out. I might do this again just for fun.