Thursday, December 29, 2011

POLKA DOT UMBRELLA



These pictures were taken last week when I was Christmas shopping. Thankfully the rain wasn't heavy until we actually made it inside the mall, and by the time we left, it was only misting. It was kind of good that it rained, we needed it. Although somehow, it got a little warner since, and it still hasn't picked up much.

Now I'm headed back to reading Mockingjay, the last book in the Hunger Games trilogy. I can't wait for the movie to come out. So far my favorite character is Peeta, and I'm so excited that Josh Hutcherson is playing the role. He stole my heart ever since I saw him in Little Manhattan, so I can't wait. I've gotten to the point where I watch the trailer at least three times a week ever since I started the first book.



Wore GAP shirt and skirt, Ralph Lauren blazer.