Monday, November 7, 2011

"STEADY AS SHE GOES"



I have to admit sometimes it's a tad bit annoying when I have to keep my shopping within the "would this be ok for work?" boundaries. But generally speaking, I do find it more costly efficient to keep this mentality, so when I do get annoyed, I remind myself it's easier getting dressed in the morning.

But jus as there are moments of annoyance, there's moments when I can't believe something so perfect for an important occasion (as was the interview I attended before these pictures were taken) is equally good for work. I love this dress for its versability. I can dress it up or down without much of an effort, and the fit is almost perfect (my hips could be slimmer).

I can't wait to wear it again especially without the mental pressure I was suffering that day.









I hope I'm not the only one that finds these completely blurred pictures amusing...sometimes their reality is a better portrayal of what should be.