Monday, October 3, 2011

Spidery Long Legs and Lashes





 
Ever since watching Confessions of a Shopaholic, I remind myself that spidery long legs aren't for everybody. Sure I'd love to lose a couple of pounds but other than that I'm pretty happy with what God gave me (even the weird inward knees that I've got, sort of like Katherine Heigl's).

But long lashes are a whole other story. Although I don't do fake lashes, I can't seem to go out without at least two coats of mascara. It always seems to make me look like I am fully woken up which is not always the case lol. I want to look like this pic everyday or just the top lashes anyway.

Isn't it funny how life works? Ironic, funny, and unfair (just at times because after all I believe everything happens for a reason) is how I see it, and Mondays typically remind me of that...

Picture one found here and two here