Monday, October 24, 2011

IT'S A MONDAY, ALRIGHT



I had a really good and really bad weekend. I guess that's what happens when you have too many free days, more time for something to go wrong.

Since Friday, it started out really good (life changing news were received). But then on Saturday, it quickly became a case of 'maybe I shouldn't have eaten that.'

I ended up with a mild case of food poisoning with all of the symptoms present. And because I haven't slept well since then, my back is about to break in two - at least the pain feels like it.

I wouldn't have showed up to work if it wasn't for the fact I have class tonight where I'll be painting a color wheel and I just couldn't not show up.

I hope everyone else's Monday is going better. I hope mine eventually recups. It is quite foggy outside, which I love, I only wish I felt better to enjoy it more.