Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Got Crabs?









I just wanted to very quickly share the dinner I enjoyed for my bday... well one of the many, because I must have had at least three dinners celebrating my 27th birthday.  Time flies! 

The first one was this fantastic crabs, corn, and potatoes feast I enjoyed at Joe's Crab Shack.  Lotis (husband) doesn't really like this restaurant, and it's not my top 10 either, but I really really wanted some seafood.  For someone who grew up nowhere close to the coast, I love, I mean, looooove crabs and most seafood with the exception of very few things.

I honestly couldn't even finish the crab, it was so much! but so good! Looking at these pictures makes me crave them so bad -- I might have get my hands on some again, yumm!



Crab clipart found here from foodclipart.com

Red stripes pic found here