Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back with Bang! - and dots and flowers



I have been gone a long, long time. And I'm not sure when I'll be able to get myself on a steady schedule, but here's the first post of what I have so far.

Just to clarify, I was gone due to getting married and moving both of which were hard to pull within a month and a half. However, I am glad that I'm at least trying to find my groove back.



These pictures were taken in the locker room as I was getting ready to change to go to swimming class. (I know I'm a little old for swimming classes, but it's never too late for anything!)



I'm wearing a dress and a cardigan; something simple for work. This sweater from Target reminds me of the '50s, but somehow I couldn't find my pencil skirt so I just threw it on top of my dress. I've had this dress for years; yet somehow, I only manage it to wear it once or twice a year.



It's typically a very lonely locker room.