Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Raisin Rage Smudge



It seems tonight it's going to snow and sleet again, so I'm glad I took these pics before the weather got all crazy again.

I just spent all day in front of my computer finishing up some homework, and I'm so mentally drained! oh and hungry...

Anyway, this is a vintage dress paired with pointy heels and Jessica Simpson belt. It's cozy and warm, perfect for the office.




Btw have I mentioned, I can't stop wearing lipstick? I am obsessed with lipstick for the first time in my entire life. Sure I liked lipgloss for a short time in high school, but lips haven't ever been a strong point for me. But now, I carry two in my purse at all time, plus my chapstick. It's almost as if I'm trying to make up for the time I lost.

I'm wearing Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Raisin Rage 630 creme.