Sunday, January 30, 2011

At the Mall across One Hundred Years of Solitude



Today I went to Barnes & Noble with my mom knowing I needed some calm time. I read fashion magazines and my mom reads cooking magazines, so we always show each other something that looks chic or tasty. It's great for mother-daughter bonding time.


Elle UK's compact size is perfect. I tend to think that magazines are cuter if they're on a smaller scale. And they're so much easier to store or rip apart for collages.



This levi's skirt became mine after I found it way cheaper than its original prize due to many imperfections. Some of the stitching is weird, the seams are off, etc. But those imperfections make it a go-to item for me. I just love it.



Can you tell I've gotten really lazy with fixing my hair? Maybe I'm just tired of the straight look, so these messy waves will have to do for now.