Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sunday Morning




Sunday was a hectic day. Christmas tree up, gift wrapping, buying more gifts, winter gardening, etc.

My favorite part was seeing the tree all done and meeting the handsome boy (dog) a couple of pictures down.



At our house there's constant remodeling, which leads to looking for the Christmas-tree-space every year. Fortunately we got it to work.




I have to admit that 99 percent of the time I hate paisley prints, but with this skirt it just worked - wearing it with an oversized Van Heusen men's shirt, Jessica Simpson belt and vintage necklace, Steve Madden Clutch.





My mother has wanted to steal this necklace from me for as long as I can remember, but I tend to notice when something is missing.



Isn't he handsome?? We went into a Gardening Solutions store, and there he was running back and forth with an impressive commanding bark.

He was totally friendly and let me pet him the entire time.




Indoor gardening anyone?