Saturday, December 4, 2010

Photography



I have to admit that I really miss my photography class. Although I do not have the time to pursue photography to the extend I'd like, I still carry my camera everywhere.

Fortunately for me, some of my best pictures are the ones snapped out of the blue. Not to say they are good, they just please me.

Now that drawing is over (will post a couple of more drawings later), I need to think about what to take next. I'm already registered for a 2-D Design class, but I have to see if I want to keep it.

Anyway, here's a couple of pics. And btw, the tomato was already on the trash can - I just happened to spot it.










And I immensely regret not posting last month. I am sort of in a slump. And although I don't really know what I'm holding on to, I hope I can see the light sometime, somewhere.