Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sunny Sky and Studded Boots


I visited this park last Saturday and the weather couldn't have been better.

Hunstville, TX (rather known for its state prisons and Sam Houston State University) was more than I expected. It was by no means a booming town, but it was charming somehow.

I will be posting other pics from the trip later.

Btw these boots I'm wearing are an identical knock off from these Barneys New York boots. Although I didn't know that (I can't possibly look at every shoe out there, I did find them while browsing shoes through my StyleCaster), I did think they had a Balmain air/aura to them. Either way I got mine for about a fourth of the price, and although I don't like buying identical knock offs the 'damage' was already done lol.





Merona Jacket, Apostrophe top, Express skinny Jeans, Franco Fortini boots, necklace (gift), Jones New York Sunglasses