Sunday, February 21, 2010

Recipe for Disaster


I am 25 yrs old and I just started to learn how to cook. Yes, I have cooked before - very, very limited recipes and many, many years ago. Until now I have depended on others to provide me with my daily meals.

However, I decided that I might need to learn how to cook, - I'm sure it will come in handy.

So just a couple of days ago, my mom made me cook a simple recipe. Eggs, potatoes, oil, -that sort of thing. (Mexican brunch/dinner meal).

So although I might not have cooked a very rigorous meal, I managed to get my feet wet. And I have to admit it was way easier than I thought. - I have previously been very intimidated by cooking and anything Kitchen related.

I hope I start learning to do more complicated stuff, but first, I'm taking baby steps. lol




Turtleneck sweater - Forever 21
Top - Apostrophe
Skirt - Neiman Marcus
Belt - Jessica Simpson
Necklace - vintage